I made banana muffin the other day. I have banana in the freezer for quite a long time. Banana muffin is easy to make as long as you have the ingredients and you are good to go. So for my banana muffin here are my ingredients.
Wet ingredients – ¼ c vegetable oil
¾ c brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla flavor
3 big overripe bananas
Dry ingredients – 1 and 2/3 c all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
¼ tsp iodized salt
Chocolate chips (optional)
How do I make my banana muffin?
- Preheat your over to 180 degrees Celsius.
- I star t with wet ingredients. So, start by creaming oil and sugar. Then, add egg one at a time and just continue to mix. Add vanilla and mashed banana, then just continue to mix a little.
- Now, for the dry ingredients. In a separate bowl combine all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt sift and mix thoroughly.
- Add half of the dry ingredients to wet ingredients and fold it. Continue doing for the other half of your dry ingredients and fold it until everything is incorporated.
- Now, time to put the banana mixture in 3oz cupcake molder about ¾.
- Add banana chips on top (if desired)
- Put in the oven and bake for about 18-20 mins or until toothpick comes out clean.
So, that’s how I made my banana muffin/cupcake with chocolate chips on top. It is easy to make and this activity is good bonding with your kids.