As I’m always telling, time is running really fast. I can’t believe that July is already here and soon my daughter will be celebrating another year of her life. I think I am too excited for that because her 5th birthday is on November, hahah. Actually, I’m thinking already on how to make her birthday special but I’m not talking about birthday blast.
Have you heard about Disney Junior Birthday Book? It is an on-air birthday greeting filled with photos of birthday celebrants. Every month on Disney Junior, they are showing photos of children whose birthdays fall on a particular month.
Last year I was a bit late submitting her photo so this time I have to do this in advance. I really wanted her to be included to that portion. Last year, as far as I remembered, they were not accepting photos via email but the last time I checked their website, photo submission through email is already accepted. So I have no reason to forget this thing. I really wanted my daughter to be featured on Disney Junior Birthday Book; for sure she will be surprised seeing herself on television.
Here are the submission requirements if you want your child to be included on Disney Junior Birthday Book:
1) Have to be a Disney Junior subscriber.
2) They have to receive photos 2 months before child’s birthday.
3) The photo must have only the birthday celebrant, preferably in the middle of the photo.
4) The image of the child must be sharp and not out of focus.
5) The photo must be in full colour and minimum file size of 1MB
6) On a first-come-first-served basis. The first 100 selected photos may be featured on-air while the remaining photos that meet above criteria will be featured online.
Remember also your child should be 2 – 7 years old. I hope my daughter will have a chance. And if happens, it will be my gift for her 5th birthday. You can read more about Disney Junior Birthday Book on their official website.