Pasta is one of my favorite foods to eat. Sometimes I make my own using simple ingredients that are readily available in the house. Here is my version of Baked Mac.
Here’s what you need:
salt and pepper to taste
How to make
1 Cook macaroni shells according to package direction.
2. In a separate pan, sauté garlic and onion in little oil and butter.
3. Add hotdog, mushroom and corn beef. Just cook for few minutes.
4. Add spaghetti sauce, water, grated cheese, salt and pepper. Simmer for few minutes and it’s done.
5. Put cooked macaroni in the sauce.
6. Transfer into a bake pan and add melted cheese on top.
7. Put in preheated oven for about 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Enjoy homemade Baked Mac while still hot.