Butter/olive oil ,Onion, Garlic
Ground pork, Hotdogs
Mushrooms, Spaghetti sauce
Banana ketchup, Water
Cheese Whiz, Cheese
Salt and pepper
1. Cook macaroni shells according to package directions.
2. In a separate pan, saute garlic and onion in butter and olive oil.
2. Add ground pork and wait till it becomes brown in color.
3. Put hotdog and mushroom, cook for few minutes.
4. When cooked add spaghetti sauce, ketchup and water. Simmer for few minutes.
5.. Add cheese whiz and grated cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Mix cooked macaroni shells in the sauce. Be sure to mix everything so all the shells are tasty.
7. Put in an oven container then top with cheese.
8. Baked in 175 degrees Celsius for 10 minutes or until cheese melted.
9. Remove from the oven and let it cool before serving.
This is delicious. I only used ordinary cheese but i know if i use expensive cheese like Parmesan, cheddar and other similar cheese will enhance and level up the taste nonetheless still yummy.