The other night I cooked spaghetti for our dinner. My daughter asked if I could cook spaghetti for her. So wish granted I cooked pasta
for her. We have only pasta noodles, cheese and hotdog available. Good thing there is nearby convenience store so I just bought spaghetti sauce, maggi magic sarap and corned beef. Normally, when cooking pasta I’m using ground pork or beef but it’s not available so I need to find substitute for that and found corned beef instead. So here is my simple spaghetti recipe. The exact amount of ingredients used is not provided.
- Spaghetti noodles
- Ready made Spaghetti sauce
- Corned beef
- Maggi magic sarap
- Garlic, onion
- Pepper to taste
- Cook spaghetti noodles according to package direction.
- In a separate pan, heat the oil and sauté onion and garlic.
- In the same pan cook hotdog and corned beef.
- When done add spaghetti sauce, a little water and put seasoning like magic sarap and pepper.
- Add cheese while the sauce is boiling to make the sauce a little thick and cheesy.
- Just let it boils for a few minutes and it’s done.
My daughter liked it. She even ate the spaghetti the following day. I’m happy because daughter appreciates my cooking. I’m not great at cooking but everytime I do, I’m always trying my very best =)