Last time I cooked spaghetti for merienda. I used simple ingredients but turned out delicious (for me). Well, Kyla finished her plate so I guess its delicious hahah. Anyway, here is the simple spaghetti recipe I learned from the back of spaghetti sauce =).
- Spaghetti noodles
- Celery (stalk)
- Carrot (optional)
- Spaghetti Sauce
- Tomato ketchup
- Salt and Pepper
- Magic Sarap
How to cook:
1. Cook spaghetti noodles according to package direction.
2. In a separate pot or frying pan sauté onion and garlic. Add carrots, salami and celery stalk.
3. Then add spaghetti sauce, tomato ketchup and some water.
4. Put salt and pepper to taste and magic sarap
5. Just wait for the sauce to boil then its ready.
6. Add this sauce to your cooked spaghetti noodles.
7. Serve while still hot.
Adding carrots are optional in fact it’s not belong on the recipe. But i learned from other bloggers that carrots are also good in spaghetti so I tried to put some left over carrots. You can add cheese also but this is again optional. You can see I don’t put cheese but still the taste is good. This spaghetti will not cost much. I only cooked ¼ kg spaghetti noodles. In total my expense was more or less Php 100. Good for 3-4 persons already.