Trying to create your very own videos can be tough – especially if you have little or no experience in doing so. Most of the software that you encounter will be fairly technical, and you may end up spending hours and find that you haven’t really managed to do much – let alone create the kind of videos that you want.
One of the best ways to start creating videos is by using the Movavi Video Suite. It is different from other video making software options mostly because of the fact that it emphasizes the user experience. In other words – it does everything in its power to make creating videos as painless a process as possible.
Regardless of whether you want to improve videos that you’ve already recorded, or create your own video from scratch by capturing footage directly from your screen or from a webcam – the Movavi Video Suite is more than up to the task. In fact, it will also give you the option of turning your photos into a video slideshow, or digitizing video from analog sources too.
Once you have the footage that you need for your video, you can then edit and improve it in a variety of ways. The features and tools that the Movavi Video Suite brings to the table will ensure that you have no shortage of options, such as:
- Cutting videos into segments and getting rid of unwanted footage or merging clips together to form a longer video.
- Enhancing the quality of videos and correcting issues by stabilizing shaky parts of the video, sharpening blurry areas, and much more.
- Adding special video effects to transform the visual appearance of the video and stylize it in various ways.
- Including audio as voiceovers or background music and managing the sound levels and properties from within the software itself.
- Placing stylish transitions between scenes to jazz up the video.
- Inserting customizable text as subtitles, captions or watermarks and animating them too.
- Optimizing the video with the help of hundreds of presets that are tailored to various devices and platforms.
While these features may sound advanced, each of them adopts the same user-friendly approach as the entirety of the Movavi Video Suite. Give them a try and you’ll be able to see that for yourself and get an idea as to how easy it will be to create videos you can be proud of.