Want some mango float? We made this mango float with the help of my little Kyla. Let me share to you my simple recipe on mango float.
You only need:
- Graham crackers
- Condense milk
- Nestle Cream
How to make:
- Slice the mangoes thinly.
- Mix it with condense milk and nestle cream.
- Layer the graham crackers in a rectangular pan or anything available.
- Add some of the mixture of mangoes, milk and nestle cream.
- Then repeat procedure #3-4 until you no longer have the ingredients.
- You can put mangoes on top as decoration or just graham crackers.
- Let it chill before serving.
My entry for this week, Mellow Yellow Monday