I am glad because my daughter eats veggies and fruits. At an early age, about 6 months, I already introduced veggies and fruits to her. She is not into chips or junk foods unlike me. Everytime I am eating chips, she always telling me chips are not healthy food. But sometimes I let her eat chips but she will just get one or two pieces, good girl =). I hope she will continue to dislike chips, hahah!
Recently, she enjoys eating papaya. I’m happy because papaya is a very healthy food. It has natural fiber which is needed by my daughter because there are times she has problem defecating. I guess it is because of her vitamins so papaya is really a big help. But not only natural fiber because papaya contains carotene, vitamin C and important minerals as well.
Aside from healthy benefits, papaya is also the main ingredient for many beauty products such as soap and lotion. It makes the skin glow; it has enzyme papain which helps to dissolve dead skin.
I’m curious with other health benefits of Papaya, so I searched it online and here’s what I got: Thanks google.
* Contains high amount of potassium and Vitamin A
* Papaya helps put off constipation and also help in digestion.
* Regularly consuming papaya helps to relieve morning sickness and nausea.
* The skin of papaya is excellent for treating skin wounds and places that do not heal quickly.
* Papaya is very good for those who frequently suffer from cold, cough or flu because intake of papaya boosts the immune system. The high concentration of Vitamin C and Vitamin A contained in papaya is very beneficial to strengthen the immune system.
So are you into eating papaya?